Residential Snow Removal in Bowie
When winter weather hits our area in Bowie this season, it’s important to know when you should call a contractor for your snow removal services. Tackling the shoveling yourself can be a dangerous choice if you’re not typically used to strenuous labor. Most areas report more problems after snow has fallen with injuries and health emergencies from people trying to remove snow from their property. Occurrences such as falls, pulled muscles or other injuries from the ice and snow greatly increase when homeowners decide to take on a large amount of snow with a shovel. A better idea is to call in the professionals here at EW Lawn Care Service LLC for residential snow removal and snow plowing. Instead of navigating icy paths and deep snow banks, you can simply stay inside in the warmth and comfort of your home.
Reduce the chances of you or your family members falling or injuring themselves on slippery surfaces and dangerously icy pathways by calling us immediately during this winter season. You can leave it to us to take care of all of your snow clearing and look forward to getting access back to your sidewalk, your car and your neighborhood quickly after the winter weather is over, so you can continue doing everything you need to do. Here are some of the snow clearing options we offer to our customers:
- Driveway Service – No matter how large or small your driveway is, we can quickly clear all traces of snow and ice from it, so your family’s vehicles can continue to get access in and out of your property. We offer plowing for the largest of jobs and snow blowing for smaller areas.
- Sidewalk Clearing – Many neighborhoods have rules about how quickly sidewalks need to be cleared after the storm ends. We can get there fast, so you can avoid getting fined for snow-covered walkways.
- Porches and Patios – If you need the snow removed from your porch or patio area, we can help tackle this kind of job. Avoid the damaging effects of prolonged moisture exposure to these fragile surfaces around your home.
- Stairways and Decks – We can make sure your outdoor stairways and deck surfaces are cleared of dangerous ice or snow. With our dedicated team of workers, you don’t have to risk your safety walking through these areas.
- Private Roads and Lanes – For residents who live on private roads or lanes that don’t get snow removal services by the local county or state, our team can help with snow plowing.
Contact Us Today
Living in the Bowie area means that you never know what to expect when it comes to winter weather. That’s why it’s essential to be ready for anything this winter and call us before the temperatures go down to freezing. Don’t delay in securing your spot this winter as one of our regular customers, so you have unlimited access to the outside world after every winter event this year.
Contact us today to guarantee your service before the winter begins to get nasty. We can give you some pricing options that work with what you need cleared away when the snow starts to fall.